Saturday, December 25, 2010

Project List On which i have to work

Dear Friends,

Merry Christmas!

I Hope you are enjoying the holidays.

After seeing the market trend and requirements I am interested in making following projects which will help me and other friends to understand basic project development and use latest technologies with some productive output.

In coming up sessions i am going to use this project topic and create sample with latest technologies like Silverlight, Windows phone 7, VS 2010 etc.

So here we go

1) College Management

2) School Management

3) Job Portal

4) Forums

5) Blog

6) Employee Management

7) Bug Tracker

8) Time Sheet

9) Address Book

10) Project Management

11) Survey engine

12) Stock Manager

13) Property Broker

14) Shop Management

15) Matrimonial

16) Social Networking

17) Hotel Management

18) Inventory Management

19) Accounting

20) Transport Management

21) Hospital Management

22) Ecommerce

Etc are the project list on which I will work in future to enhance my knowledge with productive work.

I will share code base and case study also in future

Hope you like it Once again wish you Merry Christmas.

Thanks

Rajat Jaiswal